One True Meaning Decembe2016.com 528 Activate Face+ Media With Shanni Lloy Sullivan : Simple Reminders - What a GREAT MESSAGE!

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Simple Reminders - What a GREAT MESSAGE!

Stop your worrying, panicking and stressing. Breathe. Remember, you made it this far through difficulties that seemed...

Posted by Bryant McGill on Saturday, December 6, 2014

I'm telling you folks, ditch the doubt, the fear and the ego. Look how far you've come. Look how far I've come! I still don't have my daughters back, but miracles are working behind the scenes because of my positive outlook on life and my help and hope for humanity mission. I am firsthand seeing that this simple reminder by Bryant McGill is SO TRUE - look how far you've come, not the ugly left behind. Exactly, its behind you - NOT what's in front of you! Let God work out the miracles, he's there waiting to do so - just look forward in absolute faith. Believe me, I have every reason in the world to doubt right now. But my own uprising is just the opposite - I'm giving my life goals and happiness wings by putting faith out there and lifting up as many people as possible - do the same! Be happy even when the situation looks otherwise. God is waiting to see you shine, not crumble. Give life to your words and deeds - breathe life back into your heart and soul. SHINE!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment